A Thank You and a Reminder
Hey Past & Present Baby Steppers,
Baby Steps NOLA is only a couple weeks away: March 24. From everyone at Sarah’s Laughter—our staff, our board, and our fantastic volunteers—THANK YOU for baby-stepping with us: past, present, and future.
Although it’s easy to focus on exciting giveaways, I wanted to remind you why we do Baby Steps. It is the primary fundraiser for Sarah’s Laughter, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides the following free-of-charge, year-round:
- faith-based infertility support groups across North America in person and (also internationally) online for every season of infertility
- memorial services to honor the lives of stillborn and miscarried babies
- infant bereavement materials
- one-on-one counseling
- an Infertility Bible Reading Plan on bible.com
- volunteers who pray specifically for submitted prayer requests
- an infertility podcast downloaded in all 50 states and over 80 countries around the world
For everyone walking through infertility, Sarah’s Laughter wants to walk alongside them—from realization to resolution—not only at Baby Steps physically, but year-round emotionally. We don’t want anyone walking through infertility to walk alone.
Not everyone who walks at Baby Steps will leave with a grant or free IVF, but we want everyone to leave feeling the support of their loved ones, others walking through infertility, and those whose journey is resolved. So we ask you to help us raise awareness and walk, so they don't walk alone.
If you’ve already registered or donated for this Baby Steps, thank you so much. You’re helping Sarah’s Laughter serve the one in eight who struggle with infertility.
If your infertility journey is resolved, come encourage those still walking. You’ll have a chance to share your story on video. Encourage others with your miracle. Pray for those desperate for one. Walk, so they don't walk alone. Thank you.